What is this course about?
This course will give you the basics to be able to travel to Italy without worries. The keyword is authenticity: Sara, a professional Italian teacher and enthusiastic traveler, will uncover what neither travel guides or Italian workbooks will do. Each of the six online lessons will take you into a real situation you may experience when traveling to Italy. Even if you are a beginner with Italian language, you’ll have the opportunity to practice Italian with brave students like you!
This course program:
This course consists of 6 lessons. Each lessons will prepare you to deal with a particular situation you may experience during your first trip to Italy.
2024 Calendar and Topics:
- Tuesday 23 April at 9 pm CEST (Italy time) – “Prendere il treno in Italia”
- Tuesday 30 April at 9 pm CEST (Italy time) – “Chiedere informazioni in Italia (e capirle!)”
- Tuesday 7 May at 9 pm CEST (Italy time) – “Scoprire la città”
- Tuesday 14 May at 9 pm CEST (Italy time) – “Trovare un alloggio”
- Tuesday 21 May at 9 pm CEST (Italy time) – “Alla reception”
- Tuesday 28 May at 9 pm CEST (Italy time) – “Al ristorante”
- Can I buy only the lessons I’m interested in?
This is a short and intensive course: only 6 lessons. Each lesson costs 25 GBP but you can only buy the entire course for 150 GBP.
- What happens if I can’t attend a lesson?
We understand participants may miss a lesson in a group course due to various reasons. In the case of short courses (consisting of only 6 lessons) participants who miss one lesson may receive a coupon as a refund for no more than two missed lessons. Please note that in order to qualify for the coupon, you must inform the admin team (email addressed to info[@]onlineitalianclasses.com) of your non-attendance at least 24 hours before the lesson starts. Customers will be able to use the coupon for buying any product on the Online Italian Classes shop.
- What happens if I’m not able to inform the admin team in time?
In this scenario you can still email the admin team (email addressed to info[@]onlineitalianclasses.com) explaining your reasons for non-attendance and ask for the coupon. The admin team will evaluate your request at their discretion.
- What happens if the course doesn’t reach the minimum number of participants?
If the course you bought doesn’t reach the minimum number of participants, we will send you a 150-GBP coupon code, which will be valid on any product on the Online Italian Classes shop (for example, you can use it for buying a pack of one-to-one lessons and ask for an individual course about the same topic and led by the same teacher of the course).
- How do I know if my level of Italian is OK for this course?
This course is suitable for beginner and intermediate students, which means It’s ok that you are not fluent in Italian. Please check the levels A2-B1 in the CEFR self-assessment grid if you have any doubts and remember that what your teacher needs from you in order to make things work is just motivation and the will to learn.
- No more places for this course?
We may schedule another one. Please fill this form to let us know your preferences.